Best Solution For Tough Messes!
This Natural Sisal Scour Pad was designed with a tough exterior that effectively breaks up and lifts grime and food particles up and off of your dishes. While the scrubbing surface is tough, it isn’t so tough that it scratches your dishes.
Flexible Enough To Get Into Small Spaces
Superio’s Scouring Pad effectively gets into hard to reach spots in your pots, pans and any cracks you’re cleaning around the house! The convenient flexing capabilities of this pad make cleaning a breeze.
Eco-Friendly For Conscious Consumers
This scrubber is the perfect choice for those of us who are doing our best to be more sustainable in our day to day practices. While other scouring pads on the market add to our planets waste issue, these are biodegradable, while still being durable enough for daily use!
Two Quantity Options – 12 Pack or 24 Pack
Are you using these pads for at home use? The 12 pack will perfectly suit your needs! However, if you have an Air Bnb or are a professional cleaner, the 24 pack available is a wonderful deal that will prevent you from having to frequently purchase new kitchen scrub pads.
These Scrub Pads Work Well On:
Steel and more!
Are you ready for your dishes to be the cleanest they’ve ever been? Click the Add to Cart button today!
1. COMES IN TWO CONVENIENT PACKAGE QUANTITIES – Buy a pack of 12 or a pack of 24 depending on your needs! Save money in the long run by buying in bulk.
2. AMAZING QUALITY – This high-quality, natural sisal scrubbing pad is completely user-friendly. Superio’s sisal scrubber makes dish-washing a breeze!
3. NATURAL AND LATEX FREE – This Scrubbing Pad is made of natural sisal material, which is made from the agave plant, making it completely latex free!
4. LONGER LASTING – To make your scrubber last longer, rinse before and after you use it. By maintaining your scrubbing pad, you’ll go through them less quickly.
5. GETS THE JOB DONE – Whether you have crusty pans left overnight or filthy baking sheets that need a good scrub, these Natural Sisal Scrubbers do the trick!